About this job
We’re looking for a Data Engineer who’d like to own the data pipeline of a fast growing startup where data and tech has a direct impact on our performance as a company and the value we can add to our clients! We are currently building a scalable data infrastructure to support our mission; how to get the best match between an applicant and our customers.
Who do you work with?
You work with a variety of great multicultural people. Not only do you work with your data science colleagues, but you also work with developers & product owners, designers and other internal stakeholders like Customer Success.
What’s the job about?
You’ll start out doing most of the below, and because we are still a startup things are always in flux. Together we’ll figure out what your role will look like in a year from now, depending on our shared ambitions.
- Systematically and programmatically couple incoming data processes, new models built & optimized together with the Data Science team, and feed the output to the front-end systems for client delivery or back-end systems to support Wonderkind.
- Deeply understand the problems you work on so you can be sure the solutions are scalable across many deployments with minimal configuration and dependency.
- Define the roadmap for Data Engineer together with the development leads and the head of Product.
- Help refine the roadmap for Data Science, as well as for the backend of the product, implement and optimize as you go.
- Work closely with senior engineering, data science and other teammates to ensure you get the data you need, the algorithms and processing are made efficient for all relevant use cases, and everything operates as smoothly as possible for internal and external users, while learning a ton with and from your peers.
- Remain on the cutting edge of technology and ensure that skills stay up to date by continuing to learn new technologies and develop yourself professionally.
- Work with; GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Airflow.
Does this makes you excited? Apply now!
Acquisition not appreciated